|Look for December 2013 "Did You Know" tips at links below|
- Agricultural Irrigation
- Crop Production
- Drinking Water
- Lakes / Ponds / Streams
- Lawn and Landscape Irrigation
- Lawns, Landscapes and Gardens
- Livestock Manure Management
- Policy / Law / Economics / Human Behavior
- Stormwater Management
- Wastewater - Domestic Sewage
- Water Basics (groundwater, surface water, hydrology)
- Well and Wellhead Management
2013 Training: Watch For Updates
NDEQ has a list of approved training for professionals.
Midwest Plan Service has a 464-page manual, Installation of Wastewater Treatment Systems for purchase. The manual has information on many types of systems, and may be a valuable resource. The information is for a national audience, and not specific to Nebraska conditions or regulations. However, it provides good background and general information on systems. The news release for the manual contains ordering information (1-page pdf document, 286 kb).