|Look for June, 2013 "Did You Know" tips at links below|
- Agricultural Irrigation
- Crop Production
- Drinking Water
- Lakes / Ponds / Streams
- Lawn and Landscape Irrigation
- Lawns, Landscapes and Gardens
- Livestock Manure Management
- Policy / Law / Economics / Human Behavior
- Stormwater Management
- Wastewater - Domestic Sewage
- Water Basics (groundwater, surface water, hydrology)
- Well and Wellhead Management
Installer 101 - 6 hours of Continuing Education
Prerequisite: You must attend Basics 100 first.
Earn up to 6.0 professional development hours toward continuing education requirements.
This course will prepare you for the installer certification exam. If you have already taken the exam, this course may still be of interest to learn the science behind onsite wastewater treatment.
Topics include . . .
- Site Evaluation and Perc Tests
- Collection and Flow Splitters
- Soil Absorption Systems
- Practice Exams