Please see the drop-down menu under Food Topics in the top navigation bar for links to pages on other food topics.
Know how. Know now.
From border to border in Nebraska, UNL Extension is making an incredible impact on the success of our state — its youth, its families, its farms and ranches, its communities, its economy. Please check these websites for more "know how, know now" information.
Download FREE PowerPoint and Handout
Amy Peterson, MS, RD, UNL Extension
Alice Henneman, MS, RD, UNL Extension
Questions about this Web page? Contact Alice Henneman
Check these links for additional educational materials:
- IMPORTANT: RIGHT click on the ABOVE red link. A pop-up box should appear.
- Click on the option offered by your browser: Either "Save target as..." or "Save link as..."
- Scroll down the page on this link for a locations/times of Farmers' Markets throughout Nebraska: Your Guide to Nebraska Fresh Produce
- If you are interested in offering foods at a Farmers' Market in Nebraska or would like to know more about the types of foods that can be sold in Nebraska, check this publication from the Nebraska Department of Agriculture: Guidelines for Farmers Market
- Handouts for possible distribution at Farmers' Markets (check periodically for new ones!)