|Look for December 2013 "Did You Know" tips at links below|
- Agricultural Irrigation
- Crop Production
- Drinking Water
- Lakes / Ponds / Streams
- Lawn and Landscape Irrigation
- Lawns, Landscapes and Gardens
- Livestock Manure Management
- Policy / Law / Economics / Human Behavior
- Stormwater Management
- Wastewater - Domestic Sewage
- Water Basics (groundwater, surface water, hydrology)
- Well and Wellhead Management
Database of water-related research projects by faculty and staff members. Besides illustrating the broad range of water-related research expertise and interests of our faculty and staff, we hope that this database may also help to generate potential collaboration efforts.
Intended as a tool for legislators, government officials and constituents alike to keep track of the water-related research NU faculty members are conducting - organized by particular topics of interest and legislative districts.
- Project reports
- Contact information for the primary researcher and others involved with the project
- Links to more detailed information where appropriate.