- Application Procedures and Requirements
- Application Fee Waiver
- New Student Registration
- Visit/Schedule a Tour
- Open House
- Programs of Study
- Academic Calendar
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Requirements
- Student Resources
- Tuition/Room & Board/Fees
- Transcript Request
- Crime and Statistics
- Course Catalog (pdf, 1.15 mb)
- Health Form
New Student Registration Information
New Student Registration for the Fall 2013 semester has begun! Registration packets have been mailed to all incoming freshman.
This year NCTA is implementing a new format for New Student Registration Days. You will have the option of registering at one of our two New Student Registration Days.
The registration days are June 24, 2013 and July 12, 2013 in the NCTA Education Center. You are welcome to visit campus anytime between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on these dates. We will be available to help you register for classes.
Please RSVP to Vicky Luke at email@example.com or 308-367-5204 by June 7th if you are attending the June 24th session and by July 5thif you are attending the July 12th session.
My Red Help Pages
What to expect at a New Student Registration Day:
- Learn about what is expected of you during your time at NCTA
- Meet with an academic adviser to develop a class schedule
- Register for classes
- Meet some of your future classmates
- Enjoy a meal in the cafeteria