- Application Procedures and Requirements
- Application Fee Waiver
- New Student Registration
- Visit/Schedule a Tour
- Open House
- Programs of Study
- Academic Calendar
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Requirements
- Student Resources
- Tuition/Room & Board/Fees
- Transcript Request
- Crime and Statistics
- Course Catalog (pdf, 1.15 mb)
- Health Form
Apply for Admission
Welcome to the Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture application process!
What type of student am I?
- Freshman-A high school graduate attending college for the first time after high school graduation.
- Transfer-A student who has previously attended another college/university after high school graduation.
- Re-Admit-A returning NCTA student who has taken coursework at NCTA at one time and is now returning to resume education at NCTA
- Non-Degree-A student who has no immediate intent of pursuing a degree. This student could be taking online courses or continuing education courses.
- Dual Credit or Distance Learning-A high school student taking a course for both high school and college credit.
- Dual Credit and Distance Learning Instructor-A high school instructor or facilitator who will oversee students taking dual credit or distance learning.
Should you have any questions about what type of application you should use, please contact our Admissions Team @ 1-800-328-7847 or email@example.com