Upon graduation, Mechanized Systems Management graduates will:
- have a basic understanding of physical and biological sciences, social sciences, and humanities;
- have developed essential communication and leadership skills;
- have a fundamental background in scientific agriculture;
- understand the function, layout, application, and management of agricultural equipment and mechanized operations;
- be able to integrate equipment in systems;
- have an opportunity to specialize in business or further education; and
- understand that professionalism involves continuing education.