|Look for June, 2013 "Did You Know" tips at links below|
- Agricultural Irrigation
- Crop Production
- Drinking Water
- Lakes / Ponds / Streams
- Lawn and Landscape Irrigation
- Lawns, Landscapes and Gardens
- Livestock Manure Management
- Policy / Law / Economics / Human Behavior
- Stormwater Management
- Wastewater - Domestic Sewage
- Water Basics (groundwater, surface water, hydrology)
- Well and Wellhead Management
Webcast Troubleshooting with an Adobe Connect Virtual Meeting Room
Note: This system is very trouble-free but there are occasionally firewalls that will not allow access to Adobe Connect meeting rooms, especially for those that are employed by federal agencies. Contact your IT staff and work with them to see if they can allow access to the program. Questions can be directed to the AMM project coordinator, Leslie Johnson.
Quick things to check first. Check the following simple items to help resolve meeting access issues.
- Are you connected to the Internet?
- Disable popup blocker software.
- Clear the browser's cache.
- Try connecting from another computer.
- Are you accessing the correct URL?
If your company uses a proxy server to control internet access:
Being behind a proxy server may affect your ability to access Acrobat Connect. Try the following:
1. Within Internet Explorer select Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab.
2. Enable the setting Use HTTP 1.1 through proxy connections and click OK.
3. Close all browser windows and re-open before trying to connect to meeting again
You can see the meeting room, but cannot hear the presentation.
Check the volume level on your computer speakers and be sure they are not on mute.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Leslie Johnson.