Know how. Know now.
From border to border in Nebraska, UNL Extension is making an incredible impact on the success of our state — its youth, its families, its farms and ranches, its communities, its economy. Please check these websites for more "know how, know now" information.
- Sumertime Cooking I 2013 (Eggplant, Red pepper, Corn, Tomatoes)
- Black Beans and Rice
- Delicious Dips (Great for serving with fresh produce!)
- Flavor that Food! (a chart for flavoring with fresh or dried herbs and spices)
- Rice Del Sol (made with summer squash and fresh corn)
- Summertime Cooking 2010 Potatoes, Asparagus, Snap peas
- Summertime Cooking II 2010
- Sauerkraut Recipe
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta
- Zucchini (page in Recipe Central section) PDF version
- Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat pastry flour for a light, tender product with fiber
- Tabbouleh (made with mint, parsley, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, whole wheat bulgur, lemon juice and olive oil)