Know how. Know now.
From border to border in Nebraska, UNL Extension is making an incredible impact on the success of our state — its youth, its families, its farms and ranches, its communities, its economy. Please check these websites for more "know how, know now" information.
Quality Assurance and Control Services
Quality Assurance and Control Services involve a wider variety of application and verification of control measures intended to assure the quality and safety of the food product. These services could be tailored to your specific needs.
Application and implementation of quality systems might involve:
- Quality Evaluation of existing system or facility
- Quality Management strategy
- Supplier Development
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Facility review
- Establishing supplier control
- Assist establishing microbiological, chemical and physical specifications
- Risk Management
There are a number of programs we might assist implementation, establishing and/or verification of:
- ISO 9000
- Six Sigma