Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010: Quiz Yourself!
FREE PowerPoint and Online Slide Show
►Other PowerPoints and resource materials
Alice Henneman, MS, RD
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension
Questions or comments? Email Alice Henneman
If you'd like to learn more and/or teach others about the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010, view the quiz/supporting materials in our online slide show and/or download the PowerPoint that provides the same information.
- Can be quickly viewed in under 5 minutes!
- Click the arrows to view the slides at your own rate
- To return to this webpage, hit your browser's back button
- Open the files within the PowerPoint program
- Once in PowerPoint, choose "Open," then "All File Types"
- Select the zipped file
- Save the file as a PowerPoint presentation; you'll only have to do this once
- CLICK on the above link to download the PowerPoint
- OPEN the file, and then
- SAVE the file to desired location on your hard drive.
- NOTE: This is a large file and may take a while to open.
Related Dietary Guidelines for American 2010 materials
- What You Should Know about the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010 (includes colorful pdf handout)
- Test Your Salt Savvy (includes pdf handout)
- Get Heart Smart about Sodium pdf
- Add a Little Spice (and Herbs) to Your Life! (free handout and PowerPoint - add back flavor when cutting back on salt)
- Meet the Grain Group (free handout and PowerPoint - gives information on identifying whole grains)
- No-Salt Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix