Please see the drop-down menu under Food Topics in the top navigation bar for links to pages on other food topics.
Animals in the Swamp
Questions?? - Contact author Cami Wells, MS, RD
Kids love to dip! This is a super-easy snack to make with kids. Even little ones can help stir the pudding mix into the yogurt. Just make sure to provide a non-breakable bowl with enough room to prevent spills.
Makes 4 servings
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate instant pudding mix
- Animal crackers
- Combine yogurt and pudding mix.
- Serve 1/4 cup of “swamp” to each child.
- Dip crackers into the “swamp” and enjoy.
- Refrigerate any extra "swamp" within 2 hours and eat within to 3 to 4 days.