Nebraska On-Farm Research
Nebraska growers are constantly challenged to grow crops responsibly using proven best-management practices, with less impact on the environment, and while conserving natural resources-- all of this while trying to make a profit.
The goal of the UNL Extension, the Nebraska Corn Board, and Nebraska Corn Growers Association partnership is to implement a statewide on-farm research program addressing critical farmer production, profitability and natural resources questions.
- There is no fee to join the network and you will gain valuable, useful information for your operation.
- The Nebraska On-Farm Research Network can help you get answers.
- Download the brochure.
- Download the Excel file for research project protocols and examples, as well as a registration form for the Nebraska On-Farm Research Network.
Growers are encouraged to test research questions on your farms. The Nebraska Corn Board and Nebraska Corn Growers Association have also identified three projects they would like growers to conduct State-wide.
- All 2013 On-Farm Research Protocols
- Corn Population Protocol (irrigated and dryland)
- Nitrogen Management Studies (Protocols included in All Protocols)
- Irrigation Studies (Protocols included in All Protocols). Join the Nebraska Ag Management Network!