Welcome. University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension Division's Human Resources is responsible for the recruitment, selection, training, and retention of Extension Educators located in county extension offices throughout Nebraska. Our goal is to connect you to career opportunities with Nebraska Extension and beyond. If you have any suggestions or comments concerning the information provided here, please send me an e-mail message.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension
313 Agricultural Hall
Lincoln, NE 68583-0705
phone: (402) 472-5239
fax: (402) 472-9847
Why work for UNL Extension?
- Extension is the most successful non-credit educational system in the world.
- Nebraska Extension is the outreach arm of the state's only 1862 land grant university.
- You have access to the largest body of research information/expertise in the state.
- We work on the established relationship between education and economic/social vitality.
- Extension has a rich history of enriching the lives of youth and family.
- We are one of the major economic "driving engines" in the state.
- It's an opportunity to make a difference and operate as a change agent.
- We have the infrastructure and expertise to address new educational needs.
- We are a learning organization that emphasizes professional development and advancement.
- Extension is a family-friendly organization.
- A career in Extension is a unique opportunity to network with like-minded, creative, and caring professionals.
- We provide an excellent salary and benefit package.
- Plus, you have access to tickets to all University sports venues, especially Big Red football.