* Form to be used for Masters Degree students in proposing programs of study to the Graduate College. This form must be filed before the student's program is one half complete.
* Internal form to be submitted with the Memorandum of Courses for Masters Degree Form.
* Form to be used for Masters Degree students. Note that the form allows a sequential list of activities beginning with the Written Comprehensive examination and ending with the recommendation for degree by the Graduate Dean.
* Form to be submitted to the Graduate College following the agreement of the student's Supervisory Committee on the doctoral program of study. The form should be filed after the completion of 30 hours of graduate study and before the completion of more than half of the total required hours of study.
* Form to be used to appoint the doctoral student's Supervisory Committee. Please note that the Supervisory Committee is required to meet within three weeks of its approval by the Graduate College.
* To be completed prior to the beginning of dissertation credit hour registration.