Please see the drop-down menu under Food Topics in the top navigation bar for links to pages on other food topics.
Know how. Know now.
From border to border in Nebraska, UNL Extension is making an incredible impact on the success of our state — its youth, its families, its farms and ranches, its communities, its economy. Please check these websites for more "know how, know now" information.
Note: Many of the hyperlinks within this website access outside information. We provide these links solely as a convenience to you. In providing links, we do not endorse the site to which you are being linked and make no representation regarding its accuracy or security.
- Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America
- FARE - Food Allergy Research and Education
- FARE Kid's Site
- Anaphylaxis Canada
- Anaphylaxis Australia, Inc.
- Anaphylaxis Campaign of England
- IFIC – International Food Information Council
- Celiac Sprue Association
- Canadian Celiac Association
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- EFSA – European Food Safety Authority
- FDA – Food and Drug Administration
- FDA FALCPA Guidance
- FDA Quidance Documents & Regulatory Information on Food Allergens
- FDA Q & A on Gluten-free Labeling Final Rule
- FDA Recalls, Market Withdrawals and Safety Report
- FDA Enforcement Report Index
- USDA – United States Department of Agriculture
- USDA News Releases
- AAAAI – American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- ACAAI – American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- EAACI – European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology