Know how. Know now.
From border to border in Nebraska, UNL Extension is making an incredible impact on the success of our state — its youth, its families, its farms and ranches, its communities, its economy. Please check these websites for more "know how, know now" information.
Note: Many of the hyperlinks within this website access outside information. We provide these links solely as a convenience to you. In providing links, we do not endorse the site to which you are being linked and make no representation regarding its accuracy or security.
- Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America
- FAAN - Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network
- FAAN’s Kid’s Site
- Food Allergy Initiative
- Anaphylaxis Canada
- Anaphylaxis Australia, Inc.
- Anaphylaxis Campaign of England
- IFIC – International Food Information Council
- Celiac Sprue Association
- Canadian Celiac Association
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- EFSA – European Food Safety Authority
- FDA – Food and Drug Administration
- FDA FALCPA Guidance
- Information about Food Allergens
- FDA Q & A Regarding Food Allergens
- FDA Q & A on Gluten-free Labeling Proposed Rule
- FDA Recalls, Market Withdrawals and Safety Report
- FDA Enforcement Report Index
- USDA – United States Department of Agriculture
- USDA News Releases
- Allergy Resources International
- AAAAI – American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- ACAAI – American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- EAACI – European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology