Distance Education & Life-Long Learning Program
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln's Department of Agronomy and Horticulture offers a variety of distance education options that fit into your schedule. From full degree programs to graduate and professional development certificate programs, we have what you need to reach your educational goals and enhance your career.
Eligibility requirements for our non-credit, professional development certificates; and academic credit, graduate certificate programs vary, please see their individual pages for admission guidelines.
- M.S. in Agronomy
- Grassland Management Graduate Certificate
- Floriculture and Nursey Production Management Graduate Certificate
- Ornamentals, Landscape and Turf Graduate Certificate
- Advanced Horticulture Graduate Certificate
- Plant Breeding and Genetics Certificate
- Online Courses: Academic Credit and Noncredit Proefssional Development