Winter, holidays, snow... December has much to offer! This month includes topics such as Christmas trees, making a wreath, gifts for gardeners, and fruit production in Nebraska.
Vaughn Hammond, UNL Extension, tells of Nebraska's history of fruit production and suggests that we have a promising future in that area. Farmers markets and the push for locally grown food offer potential outlets for those interested in raising any of the many fruits that can be grown in Nebraska.
- Fruit Trees Offer Backyard Bounty
- Wood Mulch and Disease or Critters
- Selection of Holiday Plants
- Water Conservation in the Shower
- Fall Begins the Annual Cycle of Horse Parasite Control
- Hay Feeding Losses?
- Agri-Cultural With Dr. Lindsay
- Healthy Holiday Gifts
- Select Outdoor Yard Lights for Security and Energy Savings
University of Nebraska - Lincoln Extension Educators are producing valuable resources on video website like Vimeo and YouTube. However multiple locations and accounts can make it challenging to find these resources. ExtensionTV brings together video from registered sites on YouTube, Vimeo, and UNL streaming accounts on a website optimized for multiple devices. Videos are sortable by category, popularity, and latest content.
Explore valuable resources offered by UNL Extension, through ExtensionTV.