Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center
State 4-H Camp
South Central 4-H Center
THE ODYSSEY COURSE
The Odyssey Course is a unique high element challenge course that provides groups an intense teambuilding experience which highlights the objectives of cooperation, trust, communication, and adventure. The Odyssey Course represents the next generation in challenge course design and adventure based programming.
Whether your team is a group working together for the first time or an established team, a Challenge Course experience during an Organizational Development Day at the Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center can build teamwork, trust, and communication. Group sizes can range from a minimum of 8 participants and up.
What is an Organizational Development Day?
Your group can spend a day on the challenge course learning by DOING on elements designed to challenge and teach. Programs can be customized to desired outcomes such as:
- More confidence and trust between team members.
- Problem solving and practical knowledge of how the team works best.
- Adventure, recreation, and fun in an outdoor environment ideally located between Omaha and Lincoln.
- Take back new ideas and motivation to your organization providing potential growth for your team.
How long does an experience last?
We have a variety of packages to meet your group’s needs:
Full Day: 6-7 Hours OR Half Day: 3-4 Hours
Options would include:
- Full Day: Lows, Odyssey Course & Zip Line
- Full Day: Lows Experience & Zip Line
- Half Day: Lows Course Only (Optional Zip Line)
- Half Day: Partial Highs Experience on Odyssey Course
Pricing (per person) Full Day/Half Day and includes Lunch
- Corporate $100/$75
- Non-profit $75/$50
- College $50/$40
- Youth $25/$20
Why choose the Eastern 4-H Challenge Course?
Our facilities feature a state of the art high ropes challenge course called THE ODYSSEY COURSE. Unlike traditional courses, this unique design allows teams of EIGHT (8) to complete challenges 20 feet to 35 feet in the air as the group moves between elements and accomplishes goals together.
The camp grounds also feature:
Open areas for ground initiatives and activities surrounded by natural landscapes in the wooded areas of Schramm State Park.
- A variety of low to the ground elements incorporated on the Team Development Course that allows programming flexibility.
- Zip lines utilizing “auto-zip” technology for fun and efficient thrills.
- Several facility options for dining, meeting space, hiking, tours, or gatherings.
Who can participate?
Anyone CAN!!! Our mission is to engage your entire team. We can create and modify programs to incorporate the needs of individual team members.